There has constantly been a huge revolution in the world of phones. Starting from the telephone invented by Alexander Graham Bell, modified into cordless phones then flip phones then into keypad mobiles to now the smartphones. There are more than a million options for smartphones all available in the market today.
Just state your specifications and get whatever you want even at a reasonable price. Previously when Samsung and Nokia ruled the mobile phones market, the prices were more the features were less. But then came Xaomi and took the Indian mobile market by storm and became India’s no 1 smartphone brand providing more features at the least price than ever.
With a brilliant camera quality, they also provided a huge memory capacity of 64 GB / 32 GB which was previously as little as 4GB for the Samsung or Nokia smartphones. They were not very expensive. With a budget of 15,000, you can get a decent phone with a very good quality camera and memory space and other features that could satisfy a phone lover to the core.
All value for money phones though the durability is still in doubt. Following Xaomi came Oppo -the camera phone, and then Vivo, these two also became successful because they were just like Xaomi with one or two different features.
Following the dynamic changes the mobile industry has had, we can clearly state that we have come a long way technologically as a country.
After Xaomi started providing huge memory space Samsung too started making phones with higher memory capacity and good camera quality to live up to the market, its expectations and standards.
11 Best Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 to 40,000 to Buy in India 2020
#1. Redmi K20 Pro Smartphone
Xaomi’s latest launch was just two months ago. In June 2019, Xiaomi releases Redmi K20 pro, one of its best again better than the last.
It has a display featuring a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The screen size is 6.39 inches with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. It has a glass build front and back with an aluminum frame.
It supports dual nano sim with a 4G speed. Android 9.0 (Pie) along with Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor. It has storage capacities of:- 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM.
It has a loudspeaker facility with an audio jack capacity of 3.5 mm. It has sensors like Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. It’s the battery is Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery supporting quick charging.
It is available in various colors namely Carbon black, Flame red, Glacier blue, Summer Honey. Now coming to its camera quality, it has a triple rear camera of 48+8+13 MP and a motorized pop-up front camera of 20MP with which you can click life-like pictures.
- 48+13+8MP primary camera with 20MP front facing camera
- 16.23 centimeters (6.39-inch) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9 Pie operating system (Upgradable to Android Q) with 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa core processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery
#2. Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Smartphone
This is another phone by Xiaomi which is though not much heard about yet one of the best gaming phones under 40,000. It has a screen size of 6.39 inches.
It is an AMOLED display with a pixel density of 403 PPI. Its processor is octa-core with a chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. It has 6 GB RAM and an internal storage of 128 GB. Its front camera resolution is 20 MP whereas its back camera resolution is 48 MP with digital zoom and autofocus.
The graphics present in it are Adreno 640 and therefore is ideal for gaming. The operating system is Android 9.0 (Pie). It has a type C charging slot and is available in Shadow black color.
#3. Pixel 3A Smartphone
Today, other than God there is one thing which is omnipresent and that is google. Google has its branches in every field. It has prospered as a search engine company and has then put its hands in almost every technological advancement or creativity it could really undergo.
It opened its own Microsoft software like Google docs, sheets, slides etc and then it has also opened google pay for payments and all. And here comes its manufactured phone, called the pixel 3A. This model has a 5.6 inches (14.22 cm) bezel-less display with an AGC Dragontrail Protection.
It has an octa-core processor featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 It has 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The memory here is not expandable. It has a 12.2 MP back camera and an 8 MP front camera. Has provision for one sim where it supports 3G/ 4G connection.
It has a rear fingerprint Sensor 3.5 mm headphone jack present. It has a 3000 mah battery which also supports fast charging.
#4. Vivo V15 Pro Smartphone
Among the companies that have recently made a mark in the mobile industry today Vivo is one of them. It is very popular for its camera quality. In this model manufactured by Vivo, its main attraction is the pop-up camera which for the mass is a new concept.
Vivo’s V15 Pro has a stylish motorized pop-up camera which increases its value in the market ten times. Now to talk of its specifications:- It has a bezel-less display of 6.39 inch. Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor which is powered by Android v9.0 (Pie).
It has 6 GB RAM with a storage of 128GB expandable up to 256GB. Battery capacity is slightly less than that of Redmi. Its capacity is 3700 mAh battery with Fast Charging, which charges up to 24% in 15 minutes. It supports dual sim: -Nano + Nano with Dual Standby VoLTE supporting both 3G and 4G modes.
This model also consists of an On-screen Fingerprint Sensor which unlocks in 0.37 seconds also has the provision of Face Unlock with a port for 3.5mm headphone jack Let’s talk about its specialty which is its camera:- Total it has triple back cameras including the pop-up one. It’s 48 + 8 + 5 MP for rear cameras and a 32 MP front camera for crystal clear selfies.
- Display: 16.23cm(6.39) FHD+ Ultra Fullview Super AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 91.64%Screen to body ratio ; Applications: Newspoint, Amazon, Paytm, UC Browser, WPS Office ; Quick charging: Yes Fast, 24 % in 15 minutes ; user replaceable: No
- Pop-Up Selfie Camera: 32MP Pop-Up Selfie Camera with AI Face Beauty, AI portrait composition,Bokeh Mode, AI body Shaping, Portrait light effect, AR sticker, Video face beauty, Gender detection
- Triple Rear Camera: 48 Million Quad Pixel Sensor (12Million Effective Pixel)+8MP+5MP with AI Super Wide Angle, AI Face Beauty, AI portrait composition,Bokeh Mode, AI body Shaping, Portrait light effect, AR sticker, Video face beauty, Gender detection
- Powerful Performance: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675AIE with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM which is expandable up to 256GB
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor: Refined over Five Generations, the In-Display Fingerprint Scanning offers futuristic security with style
#5. Oppo K3 Smartphone
After Xaiomi, came Oppo amongst the recently rising mobile companies. Oppo has a tagline saying “Oppo: Camera phones”, which clearly indicates its specialty.
This model was launched very recently on July 23rd, 2019. Now to speak of the features:- It has an AMOLED bezel-less 6.5 inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass v5. Its processor is Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor powered by Android 9.0 (Pie).
It has 6GB RAM and a storage of 64 GB. Its rear camera is 16MP+2MP pop-up camera and a 16MP front camera. Its battery capacity is 3765 mAh.And has the rest of the features similar to that of the other android phones.
#6. Redmi Note 7 Pro Smartphone
One of Xiaomi’s latest launches this year Redmi note 7 pros was released in India on 13th March, this year 2019. It has an octa-core processor with a display of 6.3 inches (16cm). Storage available is 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of storage memory.
It has a dual back camera of 48+5 MP and 13 MP front camera. It has a battery of 4000 MAH. It has many special sensors such as Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope and of course a Fingerprint sensor.
It supports quick charging. It is featured by Android v9.0 (Pie) with dual nano sim slots that support GSM+GSM, dual voltage mode. Supports 4G, 3G, and 2G.
It has a loudspeaker and an audio jack of 3.5 mm. Qualcomm snapdragon 675 is the chipset that is used in this model. It has Adreno Graphics 612). It is a splash-proof mobile available in three vibrant colors in a very lucrative style.
The colors are Space black, Neptune blue, Nebula red. The screen is an IPS LCD that comes with a bezel-less screen having a waterdrop notch. The 64 GB storage provided with the phone can be extended up to 256 GB. Its camera also has special features like -Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
It a stylish looking phone with a number of features almost perfect for a perfect phone with the best of features.
Its Amazon price is Rs 15,999.
Check this out: Best site to buy refurbished electronics in India
#7. Honor 8X Smartphone
Honor is another company that has become popular recently. They are also producing mobiles with ample features at a very affordable price. This model known as the Honor 8X is one of its best creations. It was launched in September last year 2018. It has a huge display of 6.50 inches.
Available in black and blue colors. Its battery capacity is 3750 Mah which is a little less than that of the Xiaomi Redmi Note series. It has a 2.2Ghz octa-core processor featured by HiSilicon Kirin 710. It has a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage capacity expandable up to 256 GB, which is the same as that of the above mentioned Redmi Note 7 pro.
It has a rear camera of 20+2 MP which is less than Xaomi note 7 pro but the front camera is of 16.0 MP which is but more than the above model. The operating system is Android 8.1(Oreo). Supports dual 4G sims.
It also has many sensors like Fingerprint sensor Yes Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, etc.
Due to its awesome display, it is also considered to be one of the best gaming phones under 40000.
#8. One Plus Seven Smartphone
While Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo were enjoying popularity in the Indian mobile industry, One plus came like a storm and made its impact real strong. One plus seven is its latest launch. With Robert Downey Jr endorsing this phone, One plus seven became a really popular mobile.
Its specifications are:- 6.41 inches inch screen, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, OxygenOS based on Android v9.0 (Pie) OS, Snapdragon 855 processor, Dual, Nano-SIM SIM, Dual (48 MP + 5 MP) rear & 16 MP selfie cameras,3700 mAh battery.
With a very stylish look, this mobile comes at an affordable price.
- Rear Camera - 48MP (Primary) + 5 MP (Tele-photo) | Front Camera - 16MP
- 16.2814 centimeters (6.41-inch) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory | Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Oxygen operating system with 2.84GHz Snapdragon 855 octa core processor
- 3700mAH lithium-ion battery, Capture beauty under the moon with our new-and-improved Nightscape mode
#9. Samsung Galaxy A70 Smartphone
Samsung has always been at the top of the mobile industry. After Apple, it is considered to be a real brand.
Samsung Galaxy A70 is a great phone with great specifications, DISPLAY 6.7″ (17.02 cm), STORAGE128, GB CAMERA 32MP + 8MP + 5MP, BATTERY 4500 mAh, RAM 6GB, On-screen fingerprint scanner is its speciality.
CHIPSET:-Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 GRAPHICS Adreno 612 PROCESSOR Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 460 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 460). RESOLUTION32 MP Front Camera.
It is also considered to be one of the best phones under 30,000 to 40000 in India.
- 32MP+8MP+5MP triple rear camera with f1.9, f2.2 wide angle and f2.2 with flash | 32MP front camera with f2.0
- 17.03 centimeters (6.7-inch) FHD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 2GHz + 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM675 octa core processor
- 4500mAH lithium-ion battery with type-c fast charging | 25W charger in the box
#10. OnePlus 6T McLaren Limited Edition Smartphone
Before One plus Seven, One plus launched 6T Mclaren Limited Edition which is a special edition. This mobile features:-
This model’s rear dual camera capacity is 16+20 MP with optical image stabilization including super slow motion, Nightscape, and Studio lighting. It has a 16 MP front camera.
The display is 6.41-inch(16.2 cms)with a full high definition optic AMOLED display. It has 10GB RAM and 256GB storage. Supports dual nano sim with dual-standby (4G+4G). It has an In-screen fingerprint sensor. Its operating system and processor is OxygenOS which is based on Android 9.0 Pie with 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor.
Its battery capacity is 3700 mAh lithium-polymer battery that allows fast charge technology.
- Camera: 16+20 MP Dual rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization, Super slow motion, Nightscape and Studio Lighting | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 6.41-inch(16.2 cms) Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and an 86% screen-to-body ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 10GB RAM | 256GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Screen Unlock: In-screen fingerprint sensor. The OnePlus 6T unlocks in 0.34s for a seamless and intuitive unlock experience
- Operating System and Processor: OxygenOS based on Android 9.0 Pie with 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
#11. Asus 6Z (Black, 64GB, 6GB RAM) Smartphone
Asus is also a rising name in the field of the mobile industry. This Asus 6Z is also a recent model which features:-6GB RAM and 64 GB storage which is expandable up to 2 TB.
Its display is a 6.39-inch full high definition. It has a dual rear camera which is 48+13MP and dual front camera which is 48+13MP. The camera is also a flip camera.
Its battery capacity is 5000 mAh. It is made of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor.
Thus these are some of the best smartphones which you can get at an affordable price. Since now One plus is kinda ruling the market and you have a budget so you should definitely go for one plus seven.