Updated – January 3, 2022
Home security is a big concern especially if you are a working couple and commute for your work daily.
But no worries, with the advancement in technology, you can get various types of home security gadgets like door alarms, CCTV cameras, or IP cameras that can secure your home in your absence.
We have created a list of 11 best home security systems in India that will help you out with the right product as per your requirements.
Best Home Security System India
#1. Godrej High Definition 720P Full CCTV Camera KIT
Godrej High definition surveillance system comes with a remote access option with which you can monitor your activities everywhere via a laptop or through mobile application.
You get 720p HD recording for detailed visuals that help in identifying thieves and vehicles.
You can use the security system both indoors and outdoors.
You get a Seagate 1 TB storage for the hybrid digital video recorder that supports both analog and IP cameras.
Pros of Godrej High Definition 720P Full CCTV Camera KIT
- 720p HD recording.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor setup.
- Support for both analog and IP cameras.
Cons of Godrej High Definition 720P Full CCTV Camera KIT
- Wire connectors to the cameras are not of good quality.
#2. CP PLUS Set of 2+2 Dome and Bullet CCTV Camera
CP PLUS comes with a 4 channel setup to which you can hook up 4 CCTV cameras. You get 2 dome style and 2 bullet style cameras making them suitable for indoor and outdoor fixtures.
You get a 50 meter 3+1 coaxial copper wire for excellent signal transmission. The cameras have a ⅓” CMOS sensor with a maximum IR length of 20 meters for night time recording giving you excellent range that comes in handy during identifying persons and numberplates at night.
The setup comes with an SMPS power supply that runs the setup on a 12V supply so you don’t have to buy it separately. CP PLUS offers 2 years of warranty for the setup.
Pros of CP PLUS Set of 2+2 Dome and Bullet CCTV Camera
- Long wire for ease of setup.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor setups.
- 2 years warranty.
Cons of CP PLUS Set of 2+2 Dome and Bullet CCTV Camera
- Accessories are not of good quality.
#3. QUBO Smart Indoor Camera
QUBO is a smart indoor wireless CCTV camera that has a sleek design that looks stylish in homes and office premises.
The advantage of the WiFi CCTV camera is that you can monitor the footage from anywhere.
Qubo comes with AI integration and acts as a smart home hub that has Alexa inbuilt that lets you control music, play videos, check weather, and news updates.
The camera also has a face recognition feature with which you can set custom alerts for individuals. You can also use the camera as a baby monitor camera.
Pros of QUBO Smart Indoor Camera
- Wireless operation.
- Remote access.
- Custom alerts.
Cons of QUBO Smart Indoor Camera
- The touch response of the screen is not up to the mark.
Best Home Security Camera System
#4. D-Link DCS-F1712 2MP HD Day and Night Fixed Bullet Camera
D-Link DCS is a bullet-style CCTV suitable for outdoor surveillance making it an excellent choice for monitoring your front yard of the home.
D-Link has a day and night vision recording option with 1080P resolution for excellent clarity. The night vision IR had a range of 30 meters making it suitable to track activities far away.
The camera supports video transmission range for up to 300 meters. The 3.6mm wide-angle lens provides you with crisp and detailed shots while covering a wide field of view in front of your gate.
Pros of D-Link DCS-F1712 2MP HD Day and Night Fixed Bullet Camera
- West resistant build
- IR Range of 30 meters.
- Wide field of view.
Cons of D-Link DCS-F1712 2MP HD Day and Night Fixed Bullet Camera
- A fixed position camera results in blind spots.
#5. CP Plus Intelli Eye Full HD CCTV Camera Kit
CP Plus Intelli eye is a complete set of security systems consisting of 4 cameras of which two are dome-shaped and two are bullet style making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor setup.
All the cameras are 2 MP cameras that capture high clarity images even during the night with the help of IR sensors.
The cameras can record footage up to 1080p for high-resolution surveillance. You also get a dedicated power supply to run the system.
With the system, you get a 1TB storage hard disk to store surveillance footage and images.
Pros of CP Plus Intelli Eye Full HD CCTV Camera Kit
- Full HD recording.
- IR vision for night time surveillance.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor setup.
Cons of CP Plus Intelli Eye Full HD CCTV Camera Kit
- The included power supply is not of good quality.
You can checkout – Best cordless trimmers and hair clippers in India
Best Home Security Alarm System in India
#6. Krupalu Lock high-Grade Steel Alarm Lock
Krupalu lock has a hardened zinc alloy body that is hard to break or grind into giving you a peace of mind. The lock features an alarm that is triggered by constant movement or vibration to prevent burglary.
The alarm sounds in intervals for 10 seconds making it ideal to protect your properties like motorbikes, sheds, gates, ladders, toolboxes, and garden gates.
The alarm has a sound level of 110dB which is loud enough to alert you and the neighbors. The shackle is also made of durable steel which is hard to grind. The body is corrosion resistant and waterproof so you dont have to worry about damage due to harsh weather.
Pros of Krupalu Lock High-Grade Steel Alarm Lock
- Heavy-duty design.
- Loud Siren.
- Weatherproof design.
- Batteries are not accessible when locked.
Cons of Krupalu Lock High-Grade Steel Alarm Lock
- Some users have complained about internal screws getting jammed and not working.
Best Wireless Home Security Systems
#7. Sricam SP Series Wireless HD IP WiFi CCTV
Sricam SP series comes with a WiFi controlled camera that you can control over the internet giving you the freedom to monitor your premises from anywhere.
The set up of the camera is very as it has a base. You can place it on tables, drawing rooms, shelves, or hang it from the walls and ceilings. You can attach camera with your wifi router.
The camera has a microphone which helps you to communicate with others in the room.
You get a 720P resolution recording for HD surveillance to give you excellent detail in the footage. You also get IR night vision capability for nighttime surveillance.
Pros of Sricam SP Series Wireless HD IP WiFi CCTV
- Easy to install.
- Motion detection feature.
- Control from a remote location.
Cons of Sricam SP Series Wireless HD IP WiFi CCTV
- Sound quality is not great over WiFi.
- Runs on AC power, so no power back up option during power cuts.
#8. ThinkValue® WiFi Wireless HD IP Security Camera CCTV
ThinkValue comes with a WiFi enabled HD IP security camera that is easy to setup and lets you monitor remotely.
You get a rotating motor to move the camera around to cover more area that helps to expand the field of view. For storage, you get an SD card slot that supports up to 128GB.
You get two types of recording options – one is 24×7 recording and the other mode starts recording only when motion is detected.
You can monitor objects as far as 16 feet at pitch dark conditions thanks to its IR night vision capability. You also get an inbuilt microphone.
Pros of ThinkValue® WiFi Wireless HD IP Security Camera CCTV
- HD 720P recording.
- Remote control facility.
- Night vision.
- Multiple recording options.
Cons of ThinkValue® WiFi Wireless HD IP Security Camera CCTV
- 128GB may not be enough for continuous recording.
- CLOUD RECORDING: Keep recordings safe on FTP server even if camera is stolen / broken . Supports Multiple platform - Android ,IOS , Windows PC
- Simple and easy Wi-Fi setup: Quick Wi-Fi setup(Does not support 5G Wi-Fi network)) via iOS or Android Smartphone using supplied APP
- Remote access to the camera on Smartphone via your mobile 4G network or Wi-Fi
- Rotate Camera: Rotate camera horizontally or vertically from anywhere in world thanks to inbuilt rotating motor. Record Videos in SD card as it has provision for SD card slot also. It supports upto 128 GB capacity Card. You can either choose to record 24x7 or can do Alarm recording which means when motion is detected only then recording will be done.
- Night vision and two-way Audio: Night vision up to 16-feet - never miss a moment, day or night, with visibility up to 16 feet in complete darkness. Communicate with family, friends and your pets on mobile devices. Talk to camera or listen to camera, there is no distance to communicate with anyone.
#9. Mi 360° 1080p Full HD WiFi Smart Security Camera
Mi 360 degree camera comes with features like infrared backed night vision and motion detection.
The camera is suitable for home and office premises as it is easy to install and setup. Mi Home app lets you control the camera remotely. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
The camera can record videos without connecting to the internet as well. You get 24 hours of HD recording for 10GB of storage.
You also get a built-in microphone that allows talkback facilities to communicate with others in the room.
Pros of Mi 360° 1080p Full HD WiFi Smart Security Camera
- 360-degree vision.
- Easy to install and setup.
- Clear 1080P HD recording.
- Night mode recording.
- Two-way recording.
Cons of Mi 360° 1080p Full HD WiFi Smart Security Camera
- Does not support memory cards beyond 64GB.
Best Anti Theft Door Security System
#10. VelVeeta Anti Theft Burglar Pad Lock Alarm
VelVeeta anti-theft burglar pad comes with a built-in movement triggered an alarm that starts a loud sound when the lock is hit by something or shaken.
The lock features MCU core procedures along with a high tech integrated circuit and a digital sensor chip to sense any impacts.
The padlock produces a loud 110db siren that is loud and blows the cover of the ones breaking in to prevent burglary.
Pros of VelVeeta Anti Theft Burglar Pad Lock Alarm
- Loud 110bB siren.
- Suitable for all weather conditions.
- You can disable the alarm feature for other uses.
- Anti-cut, anti-corrosion body.
- Can be used on doors, bicycles, containers, and garden gates.
Cons of VelVeeta Anti Theft Burglar Pad Lock Alarm
- Poor after-sale services.
#11. Mengshen Door and Window Alarm
Mengshen door and window alarm comes with an easy to use remote control to enable and disable the sensors as per your requirement.
The locks feature a wireless motion sensor and window motion sensors that can be easily mounted with double-sided tapes without needing to drill hole. After setup, you just need to enable the sensors after closing the doors at night.
If anyone tries to open the door or windows where the sensors are installed, the 105 dB siren goes off to alert you and your neighbors. The sensors run on AAA batteries so you don’t have to run external power to the sensor devices.
Pros of Mengshen Door and Window Alarm
- Easy installation.
- No external power required.
- Loud Siren.
- Remote control for easy control over the sensors.
Cons of Mengshen Door and Window Alarm
- Some users have complained about not getting the remote in the package.
If you are looking for an all-round security of your home, then Godrej High Definition 720P Full CCTV Camera KIT is a great indoor and outdoor security system.
If you are looking for a security camera that can also double as a baby monitor or as a way of communicating with elders at home, then, Sricam SP Series Wireless HD IP WiFi CCTV camera is the one for you.